Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 2 noiembrie 2008

Holloween

So the day had come afterall when almost everyone celebrates The Day Of The Dead.... the day when in some parts of the world like USA or Canada kids dress up in scarry costumes amd go from dor to door to trick`r treat and get candy. For every child holloween is kindof like Christmas cause they get lots of candy. In our country we celebrate the day of the dead a little differently...we go to the cemetery and we light candels say prears for our loveones that left this world.

I din`t really like this celebration cause unfortunatly to many of my loveones had past away and I can`t go and visit them all. So yesturday I went to visit my grandfather and my father ... but I didn`t had time to go and visit an other special person who left this world too soon but some day I will .

When we got back from the cementary it started to rain...the angels were crying ... as a sign that all of those that were in the cementary were not alone and I kindof felt good and peacefull inside when I saw the first drops of rain from the sky.

This is my holloween story ...`til next time see`ya!
P.S I miss them all

Un comentariu:

fiica mării spunea...

I miss them too... too much..