Totalul afișărilor de pagină

sâmbătă, 18 octombrie 2008

rain...

Some time ago I wrote to a dear friend of mine "there is a saying about the rain :"WHENEVER RAINS OUTSIDE THE ANGELS ARE CRYING" noone knows why the angels cry, maybe because they lost someone they love or just maybe cause someone dear to them, here on Earth is suffering. So they send rain as a message to let their loveones on Earth know that they ( the angels) are allways with them.So whenever you feel sad or you feel like everyone is against you and when you loock at the window and see that it`s raining, just know you`re not alone.In essence life was build in a perfect ballance.There allways was that fight between good and evil but one day the evil got greedy and tried to get every soul for himselph and the balance was distroyd.Eventualy God seeing that the evil is getting greedy, gived the human been a choice: TO BE GOOD OR BAD.So now we have our faith in our hands, we can keep the ballance or we can distroy everithing. And for every bad thing that we do we have to do ten good things to restore the balance cause bad things are allways easy to do and you don`t need alot of brain to do thembut to do a good thing takes alot of thinking involved and some of us simply don`t want to do a little effort"

I like rain mostly when I`m sad or angry cause I can`t cry whenever it rains I feel like the angels are crying for me and it makes me feel peacefull. Some people think that rain is the way that our lost love ones communicate with us, telling us that they`re allways watching us from Haven and that they`re sad or happy when we are. I personaly like to think so because it makes me feel less lonly, sometimes it makes me feel like I didn`t completly lost them, just that I can`t see them anymore.

So like I said before whenever you feel sad or lonly loock up to the sky and know that you`re not alone.

Niciun comentariu: