Totalul afișărilor de pagină

vineri, 17 octombrie 2008

questions...

WHO?
WHEN?
WHY?
WHERE?
HOW LONG?
HOW? these are general questions that every human been has.
Usualy I have answers to almost anything, but, as every human been I also have some questions that I`ll never have the answer for. The most used question teenagers or young people have is "WHY?"... I ask myselph often "why" did I had to do the things I did evan or "why" did I hurt so many other people...
But now I wonder "why" was I given a secound chance, why me? why not someone else? cause there are alot more people in this world that pray for that secound chance all their life. A long time ago I was one of them, I wanted someone back so bad that I was ready to give my life so she could have her`s back, but that didn`t happen and as time past by I moved on but on a verry different path then the one she would want for me.
Now I have that secound chance and in her memory I won`t waist it, I`m a better man with a quiet life, sometimes is like I`m living in a dream...
Anyhow with this secound chance there are alot of questions involved : first is WHY? cause I didn`t do anything special ... But what I don`t really know is WHAT AM I SAPPOSED TO DO NEXT?
If someone has the answer to that question or at least an oppinion is welcomed to share it with me
~till next time ~see`ya~

Un comentariu:

fiica mării spunea...

sa faci ceea ce-ti doresti cu adevarat