Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 12 octombrie 2008

fresh new start...

It`s been a while since I wrote the last article. At first I didn`t thought that I would write again but in the last week some good things happend and I was givven a secound chance in life. From now on I`m gonna start a new life and a better one I hope.Now the only thing I have to worry about is finding a job cause is damn hard to find one this days...

As answer to some of your questions about two of my articles "the movies... and the coffee cup story", YES there were the same two characters in bouth of the articles and as you thought one of them was me; and NO we are not dating, I thought that was clear that me and The Coffee Cup Girl are just friends (actualy she was more clear about this subject some time ago). Some other readers asked me "what will happen next?". Well I`m not a tipe of man that makes plans cause I`ve learned a long time ago that things don`t always go as you pland, so I guess we`ll just have to leave and see(or read).

Maybe this article is not so bright, maybe I got rusty or rustyer :) but again I hope you will enjoy reading it and the next to come
Until next time ...PEACE

Un comentariu:

fiica mării spunea...

I'm glad for those good things that happend >:D< and I'm glad that you're writing again ;;)