Totalul afișărilor de pagină

vineri, 27 martie 2009

It`s been a while

Hi there to all of those who read my posts.I know it`s been a while since I`ve wrote the last article...but some things have changed since, I`ve changed.
For the first time in a long time I found out (again) that life can be so beautifull if you just try to see the half full of the glass.But however I don`t judge life by beeing a glass full or emty, I simply think it`s just the wrong size.
In this few mounths I mett someone who at first I thought she was different then the other girls in this small town...well after a few days I found oud she wasn`t so different afterall.But that didn`t bodder me as much as her lies did.
The one thing I hate more then anything in this world is beeing lied by someone that I care about.
I really don`t understand why would someone who cares about you lies to you...cause lies have short leggs and the trouth will always come up, and then?...you loose everything you cared about just because once you were foull einough not to tell the trouth.
Anyway it`s good to be back :)
If there are any readers of this blogg I`ll return with more articles...If there aren`t, then I`ll write for myselph :)

3 comentarii:

fiica mării spunea...

imi place ultima fraza :D

fiica mării spunea...

scoate codurileeeeeeeeee :((

fiica mării spunea...

no asa ;;)