Totalul afișărilor de pagină

luni, 30 martie 2009

faith? or just bad luck?

Saturday I went to a movie with my two best friends.Nothing bad in that,the movie was preety good, the sorround sistem in the Cinema was great...shortly I had fun :)
But after the movie we wanted to go out to a pub but as usual we didn`t know witch one to pick...so after searching and searching and searching for a place to have some fun and possible drink a beer or two a painfull headake got me and it ruined my mood compleetly.After a while we decided (or better said the girls decided that we go to "Irish&something" pub.When we got there I got so sleeppy that I bearly could keep my eyes open. Finaly I orderd a Coca-Cola cause I couldn`t evan think of drinking beer cause it maked me sigh and I didn`t want to emberece myselpf by thorwing up in some freeky dirty bathroom.
Anyway at about 1.30 I decided to go home (I suck) and went to the train station while the girls continued haveing fun (don`t know where)...when I got to the train station I gived every penny I had on a train ticket.When I got on the train I felt so sigh that I thought I`ll die, my face was so pail that I loocked like a ghost, I opend the bathroom door and I think that about 20 min I throwed up everything that I had eaten in the last week.After that I went to my compartment and felt at sleep for about halph hour, if I`dd slept longer I think I would have ended up in Brasov :D
At about 4.30 I got home and when I oppend the door I couldnt see a thing 30 cm away from the cigarette smoke that my brother and his friends caused.From the entrance door I went straight to the bathroom and throwed up for about 1 hour. I honestly don`t know what could I had left to throw up but something camed out :D
After I finished I went to bed and felt at sleep until sunday afternoon.And I felt like new
Don`t know what happend or why but it hurt like hell.

2 comentarii:

fiica mării spunea...

you suck? what do you suck? :))

Anonim spunea...

the lolly pop =))=))