Totalul afișărilor de pagină

miercuri, 17 septembrie 2008

thoughts... for a friend...

It really doesn`t matter how many angels there are in this world, I know that there are more then one but only the one that left pooled me out of the darkness and I`m greatfull to her
Now that she`s gone (again) I`ll live my life at the edge ... with everything good and bad in it. At least now I won`t run from my past, I won`t run from who I am, cause the past is the past and I am who I am & I`ll allways be
A verry long time ago a friend of mine said to me something that I`ll never forget, he said that " what doesn`t kill you, makes you stronger ", true but when he said me that I was allready dead. So I answerd him that "YOU CAN`T KILL A DEAD MAN".
The good thing about being dead is that you can start over your life without anny interfeerence of your past, and this time you can choose how you will be
This is a little hard to understand, how come a dead man writes on his blog?, well my answer is just as simple... there are more ways to die.
But as my friend said or at least tried to say : "DON`T CRY CAUSE IT`S GONE, BE HAPPY CAUSE IT HAPPEND" so I`ll try to be happy cause it happend

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

8-| oh...please you're not dead 8-|

fiica mării spunea...

I'm onored to be that friend :">